Zap Termite & Pest Control, Inc. Review
For the past 40 years, Zap Termite & Pest Control has been servicing the needs of the greater Sacramento area. Established in 1976, this locally owned and operated business is dedicated to revolutionizing the pest control experience for their loyal customers.
They provide service to both residential and commercial accounts. The corporate office is at 9252 Madison Avenue, Orangevale, CA 95662. There are also satellite branches in Rio Linda, Fairfield, Lathrop, and Sacramento.
The experienced company offers professional services to customers in Sacramento, Manteca, Stockton, Antioch, Brentwood, Concord, San Ramon, Walnut Creek, Folsom, Elk Grove, Lincoln, Rancho Cordova, Rocklin, Roseville, Fairfield, Vacaville, Pleasanton, and Livermore.
In addition to pest control, they also specialize in termite control, bed bug treatments, and bat and rodent extraction services.
I especially like that Zap Termite & Pest Control is upfront about their pricing. They offer three levels of treatment plans to meet the needs of their customers. The comprehensive packages include:
- Pest Free Basic: For $36 per month, customers receive bi-monthly pest control exterior treatments. Coverage against ants, spiders, earwigs, silverfish, and pantry pests is included.
- Pest Free Pro: Starting at $41 per month, this plan includes seven treatments throughout the year. It covers the extermination of 20 common household pests and also includes protection against rodents, cockroaches, ticks, and wasps. Web removal and interior treatments are available upon request.
- Pest Free Platinum: Monthly exterior pest control services are provided to protect properties from ants, bed bugs, bees, earwigs, silverfish, spiders, pantry pests, pigeons, rodents, cockroaches, ticks, and wasps. An annual termite inspection is included. This high-level plan starts at $92 per month.
Free estimates are available upon request. There is an online coupon for $50 off the Pest Free Pro initial fee. Customers that enroll in the Pest Free Platinum service can receive $65 off the initial cost. Loyal Zap customers that refer a friend can get a $50 credit towards their services. There is also an online coupon worth $100 off for a bed bug heat treatment.
The other thing I like about this company is that they understand that each pest problem is unique. Paying attention to detail, they develop a pest-specific treatment plan that gets to the root of the problem. The same technician is assigned to a customer, ensuring continuity of service.
Customers appreciate the affordable pricing and courteous service. Zap has a loyal customer base that often refers their family and friends to this dedicated pest control company. There is 24/7 customer service to accommodate customers that have after-hour emergencies. There is also an online chat feature that can help with questions about pest issues, any time of day or night. The 100% customer satisfaction guarantee promises Zap will continue treatments until the problem is eliminated.
Zap Termite & Pest Control has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, with no complaints filed and nothing but positive reviews. Yelp gives them a 4 out of 5-star rating, with most reviewers calling the company amazing, friendly, and efficient. Their Google rating is 4.7 out of 5 stars, with more than 100 customer reviews. The Angie’s List rating is 5 out of 5 stars.
The highly-trained technicians provide cutting-edge treatments, staying ahead of the curve when it comes to both efficiency and safety. They understand that by continually improving their treatment methods, they will attain sustainability. They are committed to helping their customers achieve a safe and productive environment, whether it’s at home or in the office. The company believes in respecting the environment and only uses green products that are non-toxic and eco-friendly.
Zap Termite & Pest Control pride themselves in treating their customer’s homes and businesses like their own. They offer affordable pricing and special offer discounts that appeal to their loyal customer base. The company claims to be one of the best in the business, and from the amount of positive online reviews, that appears to be the case.
- Several payment plan options
- Great customer service
- Prompt and courteous
- Service is sporadic at times
- Use of cheap chemicals that aren't effective
- Unable to correct pest issues
- Bed Bugs
- Stinging Insects
Date founded: 1976
- 7233 26th Street, Rio Linda, California, 95673
- 1755 Woolner Avenue, #E, Fairfield, CA 94533
- 189 D’Arcy Parkway, Lathrop, CA 95330
- 8880 Cal Center Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95826
- BBB RatingA+
- Google Reviews
- Yelp Reviews
with Other Pest Control Companies