Best Pest Control Companies in
Search for the top pest exterminators in your area
Top 10 Exterminators in Richardson, TX
Certified Termite and Pest Control Review
Committed to building long term relationships with clients
Reliable and trustworthy technicians
Many treatment plan options
A large organization that you have access to worldwide.
Treats a wide variety of pests and wildlife issues.
Can perform a full fumigation service if you absolutely need one.
All-Safe Pest and Termite
Clearly stated prices
Great customer service
Home interior warranty on the basic package
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Free Termite Inspection
High contractor professionalism
$50 Off First Call
Large coverage footprint
Ameri-Tech Termite & Pest Control
Plans that include one-year warranties
A lack of returning phone calls
Environmentally Safe Products
Re-Service Between Scheduled Visits If Necessary
Four Seasons Protection Plan
White Knight Pest Control
Effective basic pest control
Knowledgeable field staff
TruTech Wildlife Service
Specializes in wildlife removal
Effective relocation techniques
Large coverage footprint
Truly Nolen Pest and Termite Control
Eco-friendly and pet-friendly
Unique insulation service
100% money-back guarantee
Our pest experts take a deep dive into each of our top picks. We put in the work to identify the best pest control companies in your area that have top reviews, reasonable pricing, and comprehensive coverage for your pest infestations.
We ensure that each pest control company on our list hits the mark on coverage and reliability, so you can make the right choice.
We’ve selected the best pest control companies in your area and have used our comparative analysis to provide a complete list of coverage offered.
Our reviews provide the information you need for each company on which pests they cover, their service areas, and their accreditations to make sure you’re only getting the best.
Selecting the best pest control company in your area can be overwhelming, which is why we used our panel of pest experts along with comprehensive research and analysis to choose our top picks.
Our pest control companies are top rated for pest coverage, reviews, and pricing so you can choose a top-rated company that fits your needs.
FAQs for Pest Control in Richardson, TX
What are the most common pest problems in Richardson?
- Termites in the US cause over $1 billion worth of damage each year to businesses, residences, and other structures. Some eradication methods involve digging a trench and applying a liquid pesticide to create a barrier. Others include the use of tent fumigation techniques.
- Rodents such as rats and mice infest food storage areas, making it a crucial economic pest in Richardson. Trapping is a viable option for their control. However, if heavy infestations are present, anticoagulant baits may be necessary to reduce populations.
- Mosquitoes breed quickly, especially during the summer months. One female mosquito can lay hundreds of eggs in its lifetime. So, this is why it’s vital to reduce breeding areas such as stagnant water ponds.
- Ants. The Red Imported Fire Ant is the most problematic ant species in the state of Texas. It builds huge mounds in the middle of parks and residential lawns. It also carries a nasty bite, so it’s best to manage them quickly.
- Bed bugs make their home in tiny cracks and crevices anywhere humans or animals can feast on. They are mostly active at night and can reproduce at a very high rate. For those reasons, its management can sometimes be complicated.
What is the average cost of pest control in Richardson?
How to choose a pest exterminator in Richardson?
- Check the company’s website for information about what services are offered and their limitations.
- Ask for previous customer references. Most reputable pest control companies will be glad to provide them.
- Research the Better Business Bureau website to see if there are any companies in the Richardson area to stay away from.
- Look for an exterminator with a solid guarantee. It’s best to make sure it’s in writing.
- Check review sites to see what’s available in Richardson and surrounding areas.
Which companies in Gainesville have eco-friendly solutions?
Orkin starts its rodent control program with mechanical exclusion. This can be anything from caulking window seals to installing foam at pipe entry points. The idea is to keep out mice and rats, lessening the need for toxic baits.
Bug Head Pest control is a local exterminator that reduces its reliance on pesticides by employing targeted crack and crevice treatments.
Aptive environmental seeks to use only EPA-approved termiticides for residential termite control.
ABE Pest Control utilizes eco-friendly alternatives such as heat treatments when eradicating bed bugs.
Terminix gets the upper hand with ants by using selective granular bait applications. This strategy kills insects while protecting children, pets, and the environment.
- Abilene, TX
- Allen, TX
- Amarillo, TX
- Arlington, TX
- Austin, TX
- Beaumont, TX
- Brownsville, TX
- Buda, TX
- Burleson, TX
- Carrollton, TX
- Cedar Park, TX
- College Station, TX
- Conroe, TX
- Corpus Christi, TX
- Cypress, TX
- Dallas, TX
- Denton, TX
- El Paso, TX
- Flower Mound, TX
- Fort Worth, TX
- Frisco, TX
- Galveston, TX
- Garland, TX
- Georgetown, TX
- Grand Prairie, TX
- Greenville, TX
- Houston, TX
- Humble, TX
- Katy, TX
- Killeen, TX
- Kyle, TX
- Laredo, TX
- League City, TX
- Leander, TX
- Lewisville, TX
- Longview, TX
- Lubbock, TX
- Marble Falls, TX
- McAllen, TX
- McKinney, TX
- Mesquite, TX
- Midland, TX
- Montgomery, TX
- New Braunfels, TX
- Odessa, TX
- Pasadena, TX
- Pearland, TX
- Pflugerville, TX
- Plano, TX
- Princeton, TX
- Richardson, TX
- Rockwall, TX
- Round Rock, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- Spring, TX
- Sugar Land, TX
- Temple, TX
- Texarkana, TX
- The Woodlands, TX
- Tomball, TX
- Tyler, TX
- Victoria, TX
- Waco, TX
- Weatherford, TX
- Wichita Falls, TX