Kindred Pest Control Review
Kindred Pest Control is a family-owned and operated company that proudly serves the Houston, Texas area. They started the business in 2016 and are working hard to earn the trust of the communities they serve. The main office is located at 2501 Central Parkway, Suite C, Houston, Texas, 77092. The company offers affordable pest and termite control services to Houston, College Station, Bryan, The Woodlands, and Conroe.
All technicians are licensed and certified, and Kindred Pest Control adheres to all Texas Department of Agriculture regulations. Pest control services include treatment for ants, cockroaches, mosquitoes, mites, hornets, wasps, scorpions, spiders, stinging insects, and lawn pests. Additional one-time specialty services include treatments for German roaches, fleas, and bed bugs. Treatment for aphids, slugs, and snails can be added to quarterly plans for an additional charge, while outdoor rodent monitoring and disposal are also available.
Kindred Pest Control utilizes an impressive four-step approach to pest control. First, they eliminate the adult pest population, which accounts for 80% of the bugs found in the property’s interior and exterior. They clean out weep holes, sweep eaves to remove webs and nests, and treat the lawn for ants and mosquitos using granule and spray solutions. The second step attacks the remaining 20% of the bugs, which are still in eggs. Approximately 30 days after the initial treatment, technicians return to the property for the first quarterly service. It is the most crucial application since this will exterminate the hatched eggs, getting rid of pest problems for good. Technicians will continue to treat the property every three months. The third step of this detailed process includes power spraying the entire base of the property, spraying window seals, and spreading granules on the front and back yard. Interior treatment is available upon request at no additional charge. The fourth and final step includes free treatments as needed between regularly scheduled appointments. Kindred Pest Control wants to make sure its customers are satisfied, so they will come back as many times as needed, free of charge, until the problem is solved. Technicians respond to emergencies within two days of the service request.
Kindred Pest Control offers affordable pricing and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. A customer portal is available 24 hours a day, making it easy for customers to manage their billing and appointment scheduling. A detailed online pest library helps customers familiarize themselves with the pests causing problems on their property.
To ensure customer safety, only botanically derived pesticides are used. This eco-friendly technology ensures no harm will come to pets, plants, or family members. Kindred Pest Control’s mission is to provide peace of mind to its customers and prevent unnecessary bites, stings, and nuisances from unwanted pests.
Most customers are satisfied with the services they receive. There are countless reviews from customers saying they appreciate the courteous, prompt, and knowledgeable treatment they received. There are more than 1,125 Google reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. On Yelp, ratings are less impressive, with a 3.5 out of 5-star rating. Most of the negative feedback involves unwanted solicitation from the marketing team. One customer did note that he paid $229 for initial treatment and didn’t see results. When he requested a refund, the company did not respond. However, this is the exception, as most customers were pleased and saw a decrease or complete elimination of pests from their homes.
Kindred Pest Control adheres to core values of integrity, good citizenship, personal accountability, and teamwork. They continually strive to improve and are a reliable and dependable company in the community. Every day its staff tries to contribute to a culture of kindness and appreciation. With superior ratings and emphasis on customer service, Kindred Pest Control is an asset to the Houston area. Not only do they offer quality pest control solutions, but they treat each customer as part of its family. They are a reputable and dependable company worth considering for both residential and commercials needs.
- Four-step approach to pest control
- Knowledgeable about products
- Timely, professional, and polite
- Initial service is misleading
- Several customers unhappy with service
- "Take it or leave it" attitude
- Stinging Insects
Date founded: 2016
Address: 2501 Central Parkway, Suite C, Houston, Texas, 77092
- BBB RatingNR
- Google Reviews
- Yelp Reviews
with Other Pest Control Companies